A couple interesting changes this week!
There was a case where two apps could produce pages with the same path. Now, this produces a warning, and there's an attempt to do the right thing by making pages generated by apps more important than files simply being copied.
url_root attribute was moved to the Statocles::App class, so that all
apps have it. This will prevent an app forgetting to add it. In order to make
this work, some new methods were added to the Statocles::App class to build
URLs and links with the right URL root.
It's now a lot easier to use a default Theme and still get some minor customizations by specifying one or more include directories. See the Statocles Theme guide for more information.
A single Git repository can now have any number of site deploys inside. Just make sure the path is somewhere in the Git repository's working tree.
With Moo 2 coming out, Moo::Lax is not needed, so we've changed our dependency to Moo 2.
Full changelog below:
- upgrade to Moo 2 and remove Moo::Lax (#281)
- add include_stores to add include dirs to Theme (#210)
- add source to perldoc app (#271, #169)
- move url_root into Statocles::App (#244)
- make files less important than generated pages (#249)
- warn when multiple apps create the same page (#249)
- allow passing apps in to test setup routine
- add deploy to a subdir inside a git repository (#223)