The Bootstrap theme is back as an option! Use
::bootstrap as your theme to get it!
A breaking change: The Store's find_files method
now skips paths that look like documents by default. If you need to old behavior,
include_documents => 1 to the method.
That change was made to support ".md" as a document file extension. Previously, only ".markdown" was supported. This is a work-in-progress, so if there are any bugs, file a bug report.
Full changelog below...
- make find_files skip documents by default (#332)
- add method to check if a path is a document (#332)
- allow "md" and other extensions for markdown files (#332)
- fix test to detect bad body links in perldoc app (#342)
- fix links to index module in perldoc app (#342)
- do not add static HTML when markdown files exist (#339)
- fix scheme detection in LinkCheck plugin (#340)
- mention the File deploy in the guides (#341)
- make default theme closer to bootstrap theme
- add bootstrap theme back as an option (#314)