A bunch of documentation fixes this week, including some additions to the content guide to help users get acclimated to managing content.
A couple bugfixes as well: Full URLs in blog posts are no longer broken on the main page, and some tests that could have prevented installation have been fixed (thanks to Joel Berger for both of these).
Full changelog below...
- expand the document documentation a bit more
- link to frontmatter options in the content guide
- add more examples of plain pages to content guide (#364)
- add meta generator information to default themes (#365)
- fix mojo ioloop tests when testing file events (#353)
- move method signature inside documentation body (#351)
- set '/' as the default site index (#354)
- silence log warnings from tests (#358)
- add upgrading and policy modules to help index (#356)
- make -v with no arguments show version information (#357)
- fix full urls falsely rewritten on list pages (#355)