Some important v1.0 changes here.
- All pages now have a title, which means that we can have the page
title in the
<title>tag for better bookmarks
- Documents can add stylesheets and scripts, for those times when the content needs special design or interactivity. See the Document object documentation for more information.
- Template includes are now cached, which should dramatically improve the site build times. There is still a lot to do about performance, but this was a quick change.
- Templates can now be arbitrarily nested. Previously, the API only allowed for a single level of depth, called the "category". Now, templates are simply given a full path, and organization is up to the app developer and theme author.
Full changelog below...
- move includes to theme and add caching (#377, #378)
- refer to templates by path for more flexibility (#313)
- add page title to
tag in default themes (#372)
- allow documents to add stylesheets and scripts (#376)
- allow links without text (#376)
- move title attribute to page role (#372)
- fix abstracts on Statocles::Page (#370)
- upgrade Path::Tiny to fix mkpath warning (#369)