Some minor features and bugfixes in this release:
Themes will no longer deploy their template files with the rest of the site. This protects your templates from being read or stolen.
The Blog application tag descriptions (
tag_text) is now processed as Markdown, so your tag pages can have links, headers, and other stuff.
There is a new guide to resolving error messages. It's only got some config-related errors right now, but it will grow as time goes on.
Related to that, configuration errors are now detected and possible resolutions suggested. A new version of Beam::Wire makes it easier to detect when the config file has a problem with parsing.
Finally, links to internal parts of Perldoc files (like
L<My::Module/SECTION>are now fixed.
Full changelog below...
- fix inner links do not work in perldoc app (#366)
- add better error messages for bad config files (#394)
- add guide to help resolve error messages (#394)
- update Pod::Simple required version (#349)
- fix problem with overriding Moo role attributes
- do not deploy template files with the site (#399)
- make Theme into an App (#399)
- move theme test to appropriate directory
- add config examples for all blog attributes (#396)
- process Blog tag text as Markdown (#397)
- add markdown template helper (#258)
- mark plain/static apps as deprecated (#395)