Some major changes in this release:
We are now using a new date/time module, DateTime::Moonpig. The previous module did not support parsing dates before 1900, which means that document metadata wouldn't be accurate. This unfortunately is a breaking change, but a warning has been added to deal with the one major difference between the two date/time modules. See Statocles::Help::Upgrading for details.
All application templates can now be overridden from the site.yml file. If you want a specific blog app to use a custom RSS feed template, you can do so:
blog_app: class: Statocles::App::Blog args: url_root: /blog templates: index.rss: custom/index.rss
These template paths are relative to your theme directory.
Full changelog below...
- add site pages cache
- plugin docs including template helper example (#463)
- switch to DateTime::Moonpig for date/time functions (#461)
- rename moniker to template_dir and make explicit (#312)
- allow templates to be overridden for each app (#312)
- Add new collect_pages event, your last chance to change the page list. Split from my original commit.