In this release:
- Added next_page/prev_page attributes to list pages. These provide better access to the page data like title to make better links for users. The existing next/prev attributes only held paths, which made finding this information more difficult. Thanks @jberger! [Github #555]
- Allow Link trees in navigations to support multi-level navigations. Thanks @jberger! [Github #553]
- Fixed anchor-only links on the index page being rewritten to point to the wrong page. Thanks @jberger! [Github #554]
- Moved some common attributes into a role to fix API differences between Document objects and Page objects. There is a lot more cleanup to be done in this regard, and we'll be doing that before pushing out v1.00.
- Fixed problems running the user's editor when there are spaces in the path. Thanks @mohawk2! [Github #557]
- Fixed some test failures with running the user's editor on Windows systems. Thanks @mohawk2! [Github #557]
- Removed some useless editor error states that were causing spurious test failures for no good reason.