December 15, 2008 - SHJS 0.6
SHJS 0.6 is available for download.
SHJS 0.6 includes several new features, improvements and bug fixes:
- SHJS is now distributed under version 3 of the GNU General Public License. (Older releases of SHJS were distributed under version 2 of the GNU GPL.)
- Markup inside
preelements is now preserved.
- Many other languages have minor improvements.
.min.cssstylesheets are now included in the distribution.
sh_main.js from previous releases, and vice versa. Make
sure you upgrade both the
sh_main.js file and language-specific
August 17, 2008 - SHJS 0.5
SHJS 0.5 is available for download.
SHJS 0.5 includes several new features, improvements and bug fixes:
- SHJS can now automatically load language script files (feature request #2007022 - thanks to Michal Nazarewicz and Eugene Marcotte).
- A new language file for Oracle SQL has been added (thanks to Mike Breeze).
- Case-insensitive regular expressions are now handled more efficiently.
- SHJS now treats
<br>tags as line terminators in input (bug #2054144 - thanks to Altforweilerer).
.min.jsfiles are now generated with YUI Compressor.
August 4, 2007 - SHJS 0.4.2
SHJS 0.4.2 is available for download.
SHJS 0.4.2 includes a number of improvements and bug fixes:
- Fixed problem with strings terminated by an escape character in some languages.
- Fixed highlighting of variables in PHP and Python.
- Made URLs into actual hyperlinks.
- Fixed xpcshell tests on Windows.
- Reduced size of source distribution by removing unused code.
- Improved styles for CSS, diff, ChangeLog and log files.
- Improved documentation.
August 3, 2007 - bug tracker on SourceForge
The SourceForge bug tracker is now operational.
August 1, 2007 - SHJS Filter for Drupal
July 1, 2007 - SHJS 0.4.1
SHJS 0.4.1 is available for download.
SHJS 0.4.1 fixes a bug that can cause very large code segments to be truncated when viewed with Opera.
June 11, 2007 - SHJS 0.4
SHJS 0.4 is available for download.
SHJS 0.4 has new regular expression matching features from the latest release of GNU Source-highlight. SHJS now supports backreferences and highlighting of parenthesized subexpressions. This release includes improved highlighting patterns for ChangeLog files, C/C++, Flex, HTML, Java, log files, Perl, and Ruby.
See the Source-highlight manual for the syntax of these new features.
March 25, 2007 - SHJS 0.3
SHJS 0.3 is available for download.
SHJS 0.3 includes support for 3 new languages: CSS, M4, and Makefiles (from the latest release of GNU Source-highlight).
January 27, 2007 - SHJS 0.2
SHJS 0.2 is available for download.
SHJS 0.2 includes a few bug fixes and several performance improvements: in Firefox, for example, it runs more than twice as fast as SHJS 0.1.Copyright © 2007, 2008 email@example.com