In this release:
yq. This function parses a date/time string into a UNIX epoch.
- Added epoch timestamps as an allowed format for
ytstime series timestamps.
- Add default timestamps of "now" in
yts. This makes all time series databases the same and makes it easier to add metrics.
- Added 'LINUX.PROC.LOADAVG' and 'LINUX.PROC.UPTIME' patterns to
ygrokto parse the
/proc/uptimefiles on Linux systems.
- Reduced version requirement for List::Util. This continues our quest to be installable on a core Perl 5.10 without a compiler.
- Removed unused prereq (Text::Trim).
- Removed the
ymaskcommand and associated prereqs. This command just wasn't very useful, and depended on a module that requires a compiler.