With the push towards a useful public beta, I made some breaking changes in this release:
- All our documents now have the file extention ".markdown" and not ".yml". They are not YAML files, they're Markdown files with optional YAML at the top.
- If the document has YAML, the document must start with "---".
- Plain YAML files are no longer allowed.
- The plain file store is now called Statocles::Store::File, which means your site's config file may need to change.
If you need to change all your files from ".yml" to ".markdown", you can use the following:
find site -name '*.yml' | rename -s '.yml' '.markdown'
- release v0.030
- cache file store's realpath to fix race condition
- require frontmatter to begin with '---'
- rename statocles site documents to .markdown
- rename documents from '.yml' to '.markdown' (#73)
- make all file stores ignore other stores' files (#172)
- rename Store to Store::File
- ignore hidden files in the static app (#174)
- only allow html files in the sitemap.xml (#176)
- reset STDIN to the tty when piping in content