Another major breaking change in this version: Theme is now an attribute of a site, not an app. The per-app theme was too much flexibility, and made it very difficult to add theme collateral like scripts, stylesheets, and images.
The robots.txt is now a template, which allows you to overwrite it with new contents. The Mac::FSEvents module, which we use to watch the filesystem on OSX, is now a prereq for OSX users.
Finally, some tests were updated with more diagnostics information, to track down some locale problems.
Full changelog below:
- fix contributors dependency
- add template for robots.txt (#116)
- use site-wide theme for sitemap.xml (#126)
- move theme to site, removing it from all apps (#126, #175)
- update copyright year
- add contributors dzil plugin for proper attribution
- also add stderr diag to bin/statocles test
- always print stderr/stdout when testing for empty (#188)
- add Mac::FSEvents to prereqs for OSX (#189)
- prevent uninitialized warnings in locale test