A few bugfixes in this release:
The syntax highlighter now always renders
<code>tags to ensure proper display. This fixes problems with the Markdown parser interfering, and also with whitespace not being honored in the HTML.
The site build is now more constant, so if no content changes, no deploy will be performed. Previously, due to sorting issues and using the current date/time, a site could be built 3 times and create 3 new deploy commits. Now, only when real, actual content changes will a deploy occur.
This change required a theme change, so be sure to re-bundle your themes.
Full changelog below...
- fix list of bundled plugins
- add recent features to the feature list
- fix atom feed updated time to be more accurate (#430)
- fix list page date to be max of all pages in list (#430)
- allow coercing Time::Piece from date/time strings
- fix no order in sitemap causing spurious commits (#430)
- update theme from statocles default
- fix highlight breaking with Markdown code blocks (#427)
- fix test not running because of misspelled module