This release fixes a missing dependency which Travis did not pick up on. We've also (hopefully) fixed Travis, so that shouldn't happen again for a while.
blog post command also now allows you to specify
--template options to set those fields in
the resulting document.
Full changelog below...
- fix travis always having certain prereqs installed
- fix use of private object data when adding links (#449)
- allow adding multiple links to a page at once (#450, #449)
- add missing List::UtilsBy dependency (#448)
- Add data hash to Image
- Add standard frontmatter overrides (author layout status tags template) to blog command