A few minor changes in this release:
- The version of the Beam::Wire dependency injection and configuration module we depend on has now increased to 1.018 to fix multiple bugs, and also add some useful features that will likely be integrated into Statocles's config file soon.
- Better error messages when document data is invalid. Now, if you give the wrong data type in a document's frontmatter, the error message will describe the problem, and which document is broken.
- Speed up index tag sorting. The Blog's index_tags feature is now 30% faster, resulting in a minor overall performance boost.
Full changelog below...
- upgrade Beam::Wire dependency to fix bug
- upgrade Beam::Wire dependency
- fix line reporting for code coverage (#455)
- speed up index tag sorting by 30%
- add better error message for document type checks
- make document parse errors more uniform
- give better error message with invalid date (#466)
- update Beam::Wire to fix bug in YAML::XS (#58)